torsdag 14 januari 2010

New people - new opportunities!



As you all know I've been off to Fuerteventura. I had a wonderful and relaxing vacation, recovering from being ill quite a while. Now, I'm full of energy and hopefull for an exciting year!

Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with JE. Today I'm going to talk to more inspiring people, sharing the same interest in involving people to take action in design processes. Next week on Wednesday I'm finally meeting Teresa at Interacta, www.interacta.nu - which I'm really looking forward to! It feels like it's going to be a lot of fun meetings the next couple of days.

Please see my latest comment at http://www.thestorylab.se/sv/blogg/2010/01/13/brukarmedverkan
I will attach the file, in the column to the right!

Hope you all are enjoying the winter,
i.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar