torsdag 25 februari 2010

MAYOR EKEBLAD

I have had an interesting week so far!

My meeting with Josefina at Västfastigheter this Monday was a good start of the week! We talked about my mission and I feel that it will be a mission suitable for me! I started yesterday with my work and it's so much fun - I don't even feel that I am working ;).

Yesterday I met Ingrid at Innotiimi. Another inspiring and really friendly person, working with tools and methods for interaction. We agreed that we would cooperate in the future and it feels exciting!

Today I met AnnaLena, who is a real cute and wonderful artist! I feel that we will work together in more than one project! First of all I will sell her paintings and things on the "Home Fair 2010" in Vänersborg in April. I'm sure many of you out there will LOVE her things! I think everything she makes is eye-catching! See my other blog - http://foggymountaindesign.blogspot.com - to learn more about AnnaLena.
She has her studio in Linnéstaden in Gothenburg. Check out - http://mayorekeblad.blogspot.com
Thank you AnnaLena for today!

That's all for now! Hope you're all doing good.

/Ida

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar