fredag 11 december 2009

EUKN/ Suburbs goes Hammarkullen

Yesterday Teresa from Interacta contacted me again. She asked if I had heard of Chalmers presentation "Suburbs goes Hammarkullen"....Yes, I have (Thanks to Jennie!) Teresa told me that architect students have worked with the users/persons living in the area to create new design and that she thought it might interest me!

If you are interested it is on: Monday, January 14th at 4 pm, at "Folkets Hus", Hammarkullen. I don't know if I will be able to go, but still it might be something for you out there!

Teresa also talked about EUKN with is short for "Europan Urban Knowledge Network". It's a place where they share knowledge about urban development. Please see their homepage for more information: www.eukn.org (in english) www.eukn.se (in swedish). Teresa, from Interacta is working half-time with this organization.

Thank you Teresa for all information!
/Ida

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar