söndag 13 december 2009

INNOTIIMI

The workshop with Fabel Kommunikation in Stockholm two weeks ago, was an eye-opener for me. (Thank you Fabel for an inspiring day!) I have received so many new contacts, who are interested in User Participation in different ways. One contact has lead to another and so forth. The other day I contacted Innotiimi, by recommendation of Emelie at "Dialoglabbet" in Malmö.

I recently got a response from Ingrid Lysell at Innotiimi. She said that they would love to be part of my blog! She also promised me to send some material about the organization and some photos. So, I guess I will get back to you to tell you more about Innotiimi. If anyone is curios, you can always visit their homepage to learn more!

Soon you will also see me as one of the bloggers at www.thestorylab.se
I will tell you more, when it happens!

/Ida

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar