tisdag 8 december 2009

MAKE TOOLS

Yesterday Liz Sanders sent me an e-mail. Liz has a PhD in Experimental and Quantitative Psychology and is the president of the design research firm, Make Tools. One of her special expertise areas is Participatory design research.

I contacted Liz when I was writting my master thesis. She has been very supporting and encouarging to my work. Liz has given me interesting essays on the subject, participatory design. Please see her webpage www.maketools.com (in the right column on this page)

Liz has also been working with an architectural firm, when they were designing a new building. She worked with the customers, giving them tools like post-its, magazines, colors, scizzors etc. Her work is very exciting and inspiring.

Thank you Liz for all your help!

/Ida

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar